- String-type inserts can be used in passenger or truck, radial or bias-ply tires.
- Made of a butyl rubber, these inserts are very strong, allowing easy insertion through steel belted radials.
- String-type inserts are temporary repairs, sealing by compression only.
- To insert #12-370, use #14-213 closed eye needle.
- For all THIN inserts, use #14-316A small eye, small shaft T-Handle needle.
- To install all other string-type inserts, use #14-216 for passenger length & #14-238 for truck length inserts.
- Passenger String Kit contains: 50 each of 12-361, 1 cn. 14-008, 1 each 14-204, 1 each 14-216, 15 each of 11-311, 1 repair booklet