- The Stant 12270 tester allows you to test today's cars higher pressure cooling systems and pressure caps up to 30 pounds.
- The gauge includes new cap testing pressure ranges of 17-19 lbs., 20 lbs., and 28-30 lbs.
- The larger color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test these higher pressure caps and systems.
- The 12270 head also includes a pressure release bar that, when turned clockwise, releases pressure buildup before removing the head from the neck.
- The 12270 pressure tester comes in its own plastic carrying case with:
- one (1) 12559 spacer to drop in 1" deep filler necks for testing
- one (1) 12552 cap adapter to check standard "A" size caps
- a complete easy to use instruction manual