- Fibre-Seal Inserts are gray vulcanizing gum coated, wrapped in blue protective poly, and have a reinforcing core of fibre, designed to allow their easy insertion through steel belted passenger or truck radial tires.
- Unlike competitive products that are fabric throughout (forcing the injury to take the shape of the insert), Fibre-Seal have a larger amount of rubber coating and vulcanizing gum, allowing the insert to conform to the injury.
- Fibre-Seal inserts will vulcanize chemically or in a heat cure system.
- Use # 14-307 end slot needle for installation.
- Kit Contains: 1 box 12-220, 1 cn. 14-008, 1 each of 14-204, 1 each of 14-216, 15 each of 11-311, 1 repair booklet